Interview with a Gaibandhar Chele Raton aka Md Rokibul Islam (successfully entrepreneur)

Interview with a successful entrepreneur

Gaibandha Chele Raton is a good entrepreneur in his personal life but at the same time he is a writer, artist and internet expert. He is the Founder of IT BLOGGER BD AND Muktijudho Public library. He was born 01st Aug, 1999 in Gaibandha District of Bangladesh. Ratul Ahmed has interviewed internet expert Gaibandhar Chele Raton. 

 

When and how did you get involved online?

From a young age, I wanted to be a computer expert as well as gain knowledge about the Internet. I first learned about the internet in 2016 and created various social media accounts on the internet. Eventually I gradually gained extensive knowledge. I have been gaining knowledge from 2016 till today.

You have to acquire a lot of knowledge online. And there was a problem with this knowledge?

Yes, I have had to go through a lot of trouble to gain knowledge on this subject. Not only me, but everyone who enters this online world has to face various problems. There are very few people who come to the online world very easily and find success. I came online around the beginning of 2017 and have been successful for almost 2 years.

We want to know about your educational qualification?

I passed Secondary from Gidari Dwi Mukhi High School in 2016 and higher secondary from Hazi Osman Gani College in 2016.

Why did you come to the online world? Or what is your purpose?

The main purpose of my entry into the online world is to provide free services. This means that there are many people online who do not understand the Internet; I try my best to understand them. Not only that, there are many students online. Those who want to earn money online. My aim is to educate them properly about online, to gain a thorough knowledge about online and how to earn money.

Do you want to teach students about online for free? But have you opened an institution through which you can teach students?

wait for 2nd part 


Post a Comment

0 Comments